19 July 2013

Drunk With Blood - The revised 2nd Edition is now available

Since the First Edition of Drunk With Blood was published, I've found another 23 killings from the Apocrypha. They include some of the best killings in the entire Bible,  so I decided to include them in the 2nd Edition, which is now available at Amazon.  (For some examples, see  killings 136 to 147.)

The 2nd Edition has a new design, with the killings now grouped into chapters. I think it's a vast improvement over the original book, and I hope you'll think so too.

(Buy it now or God will smite you with hemorrhoids in your secret parts!)


3 comments:

Christian said...

This made me laugh so hard "hey include some of the best killings in the entire Bible". I really need to pick up a copy now.

Stephen said...

Christian, if it were half as good as the first edition, it would be ten times better than you think it is!
And it's at least twice as good... you do the math!
Steve Weeks

Stephen said...

I just received my copy. Thanks, Steve!
I can't wait to settle down and read it... especially the new section.
Steve Weeks